Student Government Election Voting
All enrolled Texas State students are eligible to cast their votes.
PREPARE TO VOTE
- Learn about the candidates.
- Know your vote selections. You have only one log-in to vote. Selections are not saved to change or finish later.
- Ensure your internet connection is reliable because leaving the browser after log-in prevents another log-in.
- Check-out the FAQs if a problem occurs with voting.
HOW TO VOTE
- Login with your Net ID and Password.
- Complete your two-step authentication.
- Click “Spring 2023 Student Government Elections” on the bottom left of the page.
- Select your choice of candidate for EACH position (e.g. President, Vice President, Senator At-Large) or “No vote” if you would like to skip voting for that position.
- Select “VOTE” at the bottom of the page then confirm. (Note choices CANNOT be saved to change or finish voting.)
- Log out at the top right of the page when finished.
WHEN TO VOTE
Continuously from Monday, February 20, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. until Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
WHERE TO VOTE
During the voting period, click on the button below to vote in the Student Government Election.